- For practice, game, or general concerns & questions, your team's head coach will be the first line of contact. Send a 1-on-1 direct message on the Band App. (This is not for complaints or recommendations)
- For tournament registrations, team insurance, birth certificates, team store, equipment, uniforms, hat orders, etc. email email@example.com, and someone on the admin staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
- For important & urgent matters, TeamSnap registration & invoices, organizational philosophy & development, team websites, college recruiting - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
At the beginning of the season, before the tournament schedule is posted, send ALL vacation dates or planned absences for the year to email@example.com.
For last-second practice absences, players or parents should send a Band App message to their head coach.
No, if your player is injured and cannot play in the game, they are not required to be at an away tournament. (Reminder: All rostered players are required to pay tournament fees.) If players choose to attend the tournament, they must be dressed in full uniform if they are physically able to do so.
- Practices will always be optional if we are experiencing inclement weather.
- If you do not feel safe traveling, please stay home.
- We will follow the local school districts' decisions when deciding to cancel practices.
Yes, we are not testing to see who will show up. If we issue an optional practice, you do not have to attend or check in with us.
No, it is not mandatory. We understand players may be participating in other sports and schedules may conflict.
Any athletic attire is ok, preferably team colors and something the player can work out in. Shorts, sweatpants, hoodies, and/or baseball pants are OK.