Staff & Coaches
Meet the Team
Founder & President
Admin & Coach
Chris, "Coach Mac", is a Lufkin High School graduate from Lufkin, Texas. He was a highly recruited Division 1 prospect out of high school and ranked as the 8th best player in the state of Texas in 2011. Chris signed his letter of intent with the Rice University Owls but decided to begin his professional career after being drafted by the Milwaukee Brewers. Chris was a member of the Milwaukee Brewers organization from 2011 to 2017 reaching the Double AA level. He has over 450+ professional games of experience and has had the opportunity to play alongside and against some of the best former and current MLB players. He has also gained a vast amount of knowledge from some of the best MLB managers, scouts, and coaching staff during his time. Coach Mac is also on the Player Development Staff for Future Stars Series, powered by New Balance Baseball.
Currently, Chris is a full-time student, and an independent insurance broker serving the Medicare community in East Texas. Chris has been giving private baseball instruction for the last ten years and coaching select baseball for the last five. Away from the field he enjoys watching his son Teagan compete on the basketball court. Other hobbies include anything tech-related, art & design, photography, gaming, fishing, and exercise.
- Milwaukee Brewers (Player Profile)
- 2014 Milwaukee Brewers Organizational All-Star
- 2015 Milwaukee Brewers Organizational All-Star
- 2015 Florida State League Mid-Season All-Star
- 2015 Florida State League Post-Season All-Star
- 2014 Midwest League Player of the Week
- 2010 Under Armour High School All-American Game (Wrigley Field)
- 2010 Area Code Team - Texas Rangers
- 2010 1st Team All-District (5A Region II District 14)
- 2011 1st Team All-District (5A Region II District 14)
- 2010 Texas High School North/South Scout Game (Globe Life Ballpark)
- 2010 USA Tournament of Stars (US Olympic Team Tryout)
Steve, "Coach Lewis", was born and raised in Southern California. He graduated high school in 2007 from Calvary Chapel Murrieta. Following high school, Steve was a member of the Mt. San Jacinto Junior College baseball program for one season. In the Summer of 2008, Coach Lewis decided to enlist in the world's greatest Air Force. He spent time at Lackland AFB, Pax River Naval Station, & Whiteman AFB during his 4-year enlistment as a security forces officer.
In April of 2013, he relocated to the Tyler, Texas area to be closer to family. Steve began work at the Jacksonville, Texas Police Department, where he worked until the Summer of 2019. In 2019, Steve was hired by The Brook Hill School as a varsity baseball assistant coach and head middle school baseball coach. Steve is now a QA Specialist.
In his spare time, you can find him on the golf course or hunting. Other hobbies include gaming, barbecuing, and watching sports.
- 2006-2007 Kiger's Krush 10U (Southern California)
- 2007-2008 Murrieta Hurricanes 12U (Southern California)
- 2017 RCWLL 11-12 yo Manager
- 2017-2019 Texas Prospects 11U-12U
- 2019-2021 Brook Hill Varsity Assistant Baseball Coach & Head Middle School Baseball Coach
- 2019 - Current Tyler Spartans